Water Hero P-100 provides minute-by-minute water consumption data to a smartphone. When a leak is detected multiple users will receive a text/e-mail alert. Water flow can be shut off by remotely closing the on/off actuation valve via the mobile app. Water Hero works by reading the rotations of a typical water meter and, using a proprietary algorithm, converts these rotations to digital flow readings. It is installed in ~45 mins or less by cutting it into the pipe near where the water main enters a building. Water Hero also alerts users when it detects high or low temperatures that could indicate a fire, furnace failure and/or freezing pipes.
Features & Benefits:
- Alerts sent to homeowners, building owners, plumbers, etc...
- Uses customers' WiFi network
- Significantly more affordable than alternatives
- Great for old homes, vacation homes, property managers
- For well and city water; fits 1" and 3/4" pipes
- Back-up battery enables operation during a power outage
- Control via mobile app or a web browser
- Custom branding (Coming Soon!); sold direct to contractor
Desktop and Mobile Interface