SmartPlug Instant Hot Water Control
The Taco SmartPlug® upgrades any existing hot water recirculation pump with a power cord to "Smart" operation. SmartPlug replaces inefficient timers and aquastats typically used in recirculation systems. It adds intelligence to the system by learning when hot water is used in the home. The pipe-mounted temperature sensor records daily hot water usage patterns during the course of a week. The recorded data is then used to automatically run the circulator at the same times the following week. If usage pattern changes, the SmartPlug adjusts automatically. To install, simply connect the SmartPlug to any 110V power outlet then plug the circulator power cord into the SmartPlug. When combined with a Taco domestic hot water circulator, it provides whisper quiet operation and proven performance and dependability.
Features & Benefits:
- No programming, timers or aquastats required
- Easy to install: Upgrades any recirculation pump to "Smart" operation.
- Saves avg. home up to 12,000 gallons of water per year
- Reduce electrical consumption up to 94 percent
- Hot water available in seconds
- “Smart” setting maximizes hot water comfort & energy savings
Typical SmartPlug Installation