eF Series Power Vent
The Bradford White High Efficiency eF Series® Power Vent water heaters combine a thermal efficiency of over 90% and a high recovery to deliver an impressive amount of usable hot water. The power-vented water heaters use inside air for combustion and require only a single wall penetration for venting. A vertical, dual-pass heat exchanger system eliminates the corrosion protection challenges associated with condensing water heaters that utilize other designs. The 5" primary heat exchanger tube delivers heat and combustion gases to three 2" secondary heat exchanger tubes. The self-priming condensate tee eliminates the need for trap installation.
Other Features & Benefits:
- Residential and light duty commercial models available
- Available in natural gas and propane
- Features the ICON System™ Intelligent Control
- Internal baffling of heat exchanger tubes maximizes heat transfer
- 50-gallon capacity & an input of 76,000 BTU/Hr.
- Offers long vent lengths up to 180'
- Vents with 2", 3", or 4" PVC, ABS, CPVC, or PP
- Powerful and quiet blower motor
- Vitraglas® enamel protects heat exchanger tubes from corrosive condensate
How it Works